Terms And Conditions + Prices

Our Prices

  • £3.50 to £4.50 Plain cards with no raised features
  • £4.50 to £5.00 Embossed cards these cards are tactile
  • £5.00 to £5.50 3D and embellished cards these cards are the most tactile
  • £6.50 Large and unusual cards

The price above includes the following:

  • You get the card you choose.
  • The envelope for the card
  • The braile message you provide inserted into the card on clear plastic,
  • A print version of the message on the back of the card,
  • A full braille description of any images, words that are in and on the card, The description is brailed on a separate sheet of braille paper.
  • We send them in a large A4 card backed envelope.
  • First class post.

The above prices include Free worldwide shipping for cards only.
Please Note: Shipping times can vary from country to country. Take Australia and the USA it can take 3 to 10 days for your card to arrive at the border. However, Australia and the USA are huge countries, and it depends on where the braille cards final destination in that country is on how much extra time the local guys take to deliver your braille card has been known to be three weeks.

Clear Plastic Braille Insert:

  • £3.00 This price includes Free Shipping Worldwide Also 2 glue dots to stick the plastic Insert into your own card it comes in a plain A5 envelope

Shipping on other items

Scatter Cushions

UK Mainland £5.00

Terms And Conditions


All orders accepted by Braille Greetings Cards are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall govern the contract of sale between the Braille Greetings Cards and purchase. These terms and conditions will be deemed accepted by the buyer upon placement of an order. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable.

All goods are offered subject to being available. If goods are no longer available Braille Greetings Cards reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund payment.

The Photographs used in this Catalogue are for illustration purposes only and do not represent the true size of the product. All dealing between Braille Greetings Cards and the purchaser shall be governed by the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising pursuant thereto.

  • We reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
  • Payment must be made using a valid credit card or debit card
  • We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
  • All goods remain the property of Braille Greetings Cards until payment is made in full.
  • If the purchaser is not available to accept delivery of goods, risk for loss or damage of goods will pass to the purchaser.
  • Braille Greetings Cards reserves the right to reclaim any costs or losses from the purchaser due to payment being refused by the purchaser's credit or debit card issuer or bank.
  • A contract of sale between Braille Greetings Cards and purchaser does not exist until an email has been sent to the purchaser confirming payment.


We use Royal Mail first class post. We despatch cards on the next working day on receipt of payment. We have the option to use traced mail if you request it, however, this will incur extra cost We do our best to ensure your card is delivered on time and to the address you provide, we realise that there may be times because of postal disputes or items being lost by Royal Mail your Braille Card is not delivered promptly. Royal Mail advises that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately, the other 10% can take up to 3 days.


If you are not happy with the cards for any reason, we will give you a full refund. If you cancel the contract with Braille Greetings Cards you must inform us within seven working days and return the goods within 14 days the cost of the return post is paid by you. cards lost in transit will only be refunded on proof of postage.

Braille Greetings Cards accepts no liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality unless the purchaser notifies Braille Greetings Cards in writing within seven working days of delivery of the goods.

Braille Greetings Cards

Braille Greetings Cards
31 Wyre Crescent
Lancashire BB3 0JG
Tel: 01254 773158 or Mob: 07973 332824
9 am till 7:00 pm Mon to Fri,